BDP: HNX notice: BDP stock under trading suspension (UPCoM)
As of Sept 9th, 2019, pursuant to Regulation on organization and management of UPCoM at HNX attached to Decision No.455/QD-SGDHN dated June 20th, 2017 (Regulation on trading registration), HNX announced the trading suspension of BDP stock as follows:
- Issuer: Oriental sea villas and hotel joint stock company
- Securities type: common stock
- Stock code: BDP
- Par value: VND10,000/share
- Number of shares under trading suspension: 25,000,000 shares
- Total value under trading suspension (by par): 25,000,000,000 VND
- Effective date: Sept 11th, 2019
- Reason: The company has negative owner’s equity according to reviewed semi-annual FS 2019, under the case of trading suspension as regulated in point b, clause 1, Article 32 of Regulation on trading registration.
Hanoi Stock Exchange will notify when BDP stock is allowed to resume trading after the company remedies the cause for being put under trading suspension pursuant to the Regulation on trading registration.