VID: Plan for stock issuance to pay dividend for 2021
The Board resolution dated May 24, 2022, the BOD of Vien Dong Investment Development Trading Corporation approved to implement the plan to issue shares for 2021 dividend payment with details as follows:
- Stock name: Vien Dong Investment Development Trading Corporation
- Stock code: VID
- Stock type: common share
- Par value: VND10,000/share
- Number of shares issued: 35,510,789 shares
- Number of outstanding shares: 35,510,789 shares
- Number of treasury shares: 0 share
- Charter capital until 12/31/2021: VND355,107,890,000
- Number of shares expected to be issued: 5,326,618 shares
- Total value of issuance (at par value): VND53,266,180,000
- Expected charter capital after the issuance: VND408,374,070,000
- Exercise ratio: 15% (Those who own 100 shares will receive 15 new shares).
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: The distributed shares will be rounded down to units, the fractional shares will be cancelled.
- For example: at the record date, shareholder A owns 264 shares. With 15% exercise ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 264*15/100 = 39.6 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A will receive 39 new shares and the fractional shares of 0.6 share will be cancelled.
- Transfer restriction: none
- Time of implementation: expected in Quarter III/2022, after being approved by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC).