VIB: Result of stock issuance to raise capital
Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank announced the result of stock issuance to raise capital from the owner’s equity as follows:
1. Information on stock:
- Stock name: Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Stock type: common share
- Par value: 10,000 dongs/share
- Number of shares issued: 1,109,387,852 shares
- Number of outstanding shares: 1,109,387,852 shares
- Number of treasury shares: 0 share
- Number of shares expected to be issued: 443,755,141 shares
- Exercise ratio: 40% (Shareholder who owns 01 share will receive 04 new shsares).
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: The distributed shares will be rounded down, the fractional shares will be rounded 0 share.
- For example: at the record date, shareholder A owned 82 shares. With 40% performing ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 82 *0.4 =32.8 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A receives 32 new shares.
- Ending date: June 10, 2021
- Expected trading date: before September 30, 2021.
- Result of stock issuance:
- Number of distributed shares: 443,755,141 shares:
+ Number of distributed shares to shareholders: 443,753,144 shares for 8,262 shareholders;
+ Number of fractional shares: 2,505 shares
- Number of current shares on June 10, 2021: 1,553,142,993 shares; Of which:
+ Number of outstanding shares: 1,553,142,993 shares
+ Number of treasury shares: 0 share.