GMC: Resolution on additional listing
The Board resolution dated September 17, 2020, the BOD Garmex Saigon Corporation (GMC) approved the following issues:
1) Approving the registration to raise its charter capital from VND 267,963,650,000 to VND 300,052,800,000:
- Charter capital before the issuance: VND 267,963,650,000, equivalent to 26,796,365 shares, par value of VND 10,000/share.
- Additional charter capital: VND 32.089.150.000 due to stock issuance to pay dividend for 2019 is 3,208,915 shares, par value of VND 10,000/share.
- Charter capital after the issuance: VND 300,052,800,000, equivalent to 30,005,280 shares, par value of VND 10,000/share.
2) Approving the amendment of the company’s charter for new charter capital.
3) Approving to register to deposit at the Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) and list on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE) for 3,208,915 shares.