NAF: Board resolution on business plan
Nafoods Group Joint Stock Company (NAF) announces the Board resolution dated July 23, 2020 as follows:
1) Business performance in the first six months of 2020:
- Net revenue: 635.0 billion dongs (achieving 100% of plan)
- Net profit: 45.4 billion dongs (achieving 123% of plan)
2) Business plan for the last six months of 2020:
- Net revenue: 715 billion dongs
- Net profit: 21.44 billion dongs
3) Business plan for 2021:
- Revenue: 2,025 billion dongs
- Profit after tax: 83 billion dongs
4) The Board of Directors approved the resignation and appointment of Chief Accountant:
- Approving the resignation of Ms. Nguyen Thi Trang as Chief Accountant of Nafoods Group Joint Stock Company, effective from July 23, 2020.
- Appointing Ms. Dang Thi Loan as Chief Accountant of Nafoods Group Joint Stock Company, effective from July 23, 2020.
5) The Board of Directors approved the operation regulation of the Board of Directors.
6) The Board of Directors approved to establish sub-boards under the Board of Directors.
7) The Board of Directors approved the relocation of head office to No.1, Street 24B, An Phu ward, district 2, Ho Chi Minh city.