TNA: The record date for the dividend payment
HOSE announces the record date for the dividend payment of Thien Nam Trading Import Export Corporation:
- Stock symbol: TNA
- Ex-right date: May 29, 2019
- Record date: May 30, 2019
- Purpose: to pay stock dividends.
- Exercise ratio: 15%
The one who owns 100 shares at the record date will receive 15 new shares.
- Estimated issue volume: 4,467,351 shares.
- Plan to deal with fractional shares:
The distributed shares will be rounded down. The fractional shares will be canceled.
For example, if shareholder A owns 1,725 shares at the record date, he will receive: 1,725x15/100 = 258.75 shares. However, because of rounding down, he will receive only 258 new shares.
Place of payment:
- Shareholders whose shares have been deposited: at the securities firms where the shares have been deposited.
- Shareholders whose shares have not been deposited: shareholders will receive dividend at Thien Nam Trading Import Export Corporation.
Please submit ID card and Shareholder certificates or the legal authorized letters on receipt of dividend.