FTS: Result of stock issuance for dividend payment
On May 21, 2019, FPT Securities Joint Stock Company announces the result of stock issuance for dividend payment as follows:
1. Information on stock:
- Stock name: FPT Securities Joint Stock Company
- Number of outstanding shares: 109,313,338 shares
- Number of treasury shares: 350 shares
- Stock type: common share
- Stock code: FTS
- Par value: VND10,000/share
- Number of shares expected to be issued: 10,931,368 shares
- Purpose: stock issuance to pay dividend.
- Record date: May 08, 2019
- Expected trading date: June 2019 or July 2017.
2. Result of stock issuance:
- Number of distributed shares: 10,930,363 shares
- Number of distributed shareholders: 1,892 shareholders
- Number of fractional shares: 970.8 shares
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: the distributed shares will be rounded down, the fractional shares will be cancelled.
- For example: At the record date, shareholder A owned 189 shares. With 10% performing ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 189 *10% = 18.9 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A receives 18 new shares. The fractional shares of 0.9 will be cancelled
- Number of current shares: 120,224,051 shares; Of which:
+ Number of outstanding shares: 120,243,701 shares
+ Number of treasury shares: 350 shares.