DAT: BOD resolution on the stock issuance to pay dividend for 2018
The Board resolution dated May 22, 2019, the Board of Directors of Travel Investment and Seafood Development Corporation approved to issue shares for 20188 dividend payment as follows:
- Stock name: Travel Investment and Seafood Development Corporation
- Stock code: DAT
- Stock type: common share, freely transferable
- Par value: VND10,000/share
- Number of outstanding shares: 43,814,920 shares
- Issue ratio: 15%, equivalent to 100:5 (shareholder who owns 100 shares will receive 05 new shares.)
- Expected issue volume: 2,190,746 shares
- Total value (based on par value): VND21,907,460,000
- Time of implementation: Q2.2019 or Q3.2019.
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: The distributed shares will be rounded down, the fractional shares will be cancelled.
- For example: At the record date, shareholder A owned 105 shares. With 5% performing ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 105 *5% = 5.25 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A receives 05 new shares. The fractional shares of 0.25 will be cancelled.