TTA: Record date for 2020 stock dividend payment
On July 21, 2021, Truong Thanh Development and Construction Investment Joint Stock Company announces the record date as follows:
- Record date: August 06, 2021
1) Reason & Purpose: to pay stock dividend for 2020.
- Exercise ratio: 100:8 (shareholder who owns 100 shares will receive 08 new shares.)
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: The distributed shares will be rounded down to units, the fractional shares (if any) will be cancelled.
- For example: at the record date, shareholder A owns 110 shares. With 100:8 performing ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 110 *8/100= 8.8 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A receives 08 new shares and fractional shares of 0.8 will be cancelled.
- Place of payment:
+ Shareholders whose shares have been deposited: at the securities firms where the shares have been deposited.
+ Shareholders whose shares have not been deposited: at Truong Thanh Development and Construction Investment Joint Stock Company (Address: Nam Cuom Hamlet, Nam Bung Commune, Van Chan District, Yen Bai Province.)