DBD: Implementing the plan for stock issuance to pay dividend for 2020
The Board resolution dated May 04, 2021, the Board of Directors of Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Joint Stock Company approved to implement the plan for stock issuance to pay dividend for 2020 according to the policy approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Stock name: Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Joint Stock Company
- Stock code: DBD
- Stock type: common share
- Par value: VND 10,000/share
- Number of shares issued: 52.379.000 shares
- Number of outstanding shares: 52,338,915 shares
- Number of treasury shares: 40,085 shares
- Number of shares expected to be issued: 5,233,891 shares
- Total value (based on par value): VND 52,338,910,000
- Issue ratio: 10.0%
- Expected charter capital after the issuance: VND 576,128,910,000
- Issuance purpose: to pay dividends for 2020
- Exercise ratio: 10:1 (At the record date, shareholder who owns 10 shares will be received 01 new share)
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: The distributed shares will be rounded down to dozen, the fractional shares due to rounding down will be cancelled.
- For example: at the record date, shareholder A owned 125 shares. With 10:1 performing ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 125 *1/10 =12.5 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A receives 12 new shares and fractional shares of 0.5 will be cancelled.
- The rights should be transferred only once.
- The new shares are freely transferable.
- Expected execution time: Quarter II/2021, after being approved by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC).
- To register to deposit at the Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) and list on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE) for new shares.