SBT: Board approves to issue convertible bonds
According to Board Resolution No.06 dated February 11, 2020, the Board of Directors of Thanh Thanh Cong - Bien Hoa Joint Stock Company approved to implement the plan for issuing convertible bonds as follows:
- Issuer: Thanh Thanh Cong - Bien Hoa Joint Stock Company
- Bond name: Convertible bond of Thanh Thanh Cong - Bien Hoa Joint Stock Company
- Bond type: convertible and secured bond
- Purpose of bond issue: to restructure finance
- Bond form: certificate or electronic data (decided by investors)
- Issue method: private placement
- Par value: VND1,000,000,000/bond
- Estimated issue volume: 1,200 bonds
- Estimated interest rate: 3.5%/year, or negotiated by the issuer and investors
- Bond term: at least 03 years
- Currency unit: VND
- Issue date: negotiated by the issuer and investors, within 90 days from the day the State Securities Commission approves the bond issue plan in writing.
- Conversion principle: the bonds are allowed to be partially or wholly converted into common shares after 01 year from the finish date of bond issue.