PNJ: Decision on the record date for implementing the bonus shares
On May 21, 2019, Phu Nhuan Jewelry Joint Stock Company issued a decision to approve the record date for implementing the bonus shares as follows:
- Stock name: Phu Nhuan Jewelry Joint Stock Company
- Stock code: PNJ
- Stock type: common share
- Par value: 10,000 dongs
- Record date: June 06, 2019
- Reason and purpose: to pay the bonus shares due to increasing the charter capital from the owner’s equity.
- Exercise ratio: 3:1 (shareholder who owns 03 shares will receive 01 new share.)
- Plan to deal with fractional shares: The distributed shares will be rounded down, the fractional shares will be cancelled.
- For example: At the record date, shareholder A owned 125 shares. With 3:1 performing ratio, the shareholder A will receive: 125/3 = 41.6 shares. According to rounding policy, the shareholder A receives 41 new shares. The fractional shares of 0.6 will be cancelled.
- Place of payment:
+ Shareholders whose shares have been deposited: at the securities firms where the shares have been deposited.
+ Shareholders whose shares have not been deposited: at Phu Nhuan Jewelry Joint Stock Company.