DIG: Board announces the record date for stock issuance
On February 19, 2019, the Board of Directors of Development Investment Construction Joint Stock Corporation (DIG) approved the record date for implementing rights as follows:
- Record date: March 01, 2019
- Purpose: To implement share purchase rights
- Detailed information:
- Expected issue volume: 47,638,964 shares
- Issue price: VND13,000/share
- Exercise ratio: 1:0.188 (Those who own 01 share will receive 01 right, and with every 1 right will be entitled to buy 0.188 new share.)
- How to deal with fractional shares: The number of newly issued shares will be rounded down. The fractional share and the shares refused to buy (if any) will be offered to other investors.
- Regulation on rights transfer:
+ Time for rights transference: from March 08, 2019 to March 20, 2019
+ The rights should be transferred only once.
- Regulation on securities purchased:
+ Time for subscription and deposit: from March 08, 2019 to March 29, 2019
+ The new shares are freely transferable.
- Place to receive subscription:
+ Shareholders whose shares have been deposited: at the securities firms where shares have been deposited.
+ Shareholders whose shares have not been deposited: at Development Investment Construction Joint Stock Corporation (265 Le Hong Phong, ward 8, Vung Tau city, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province).
- Bank for blocking depository money:
+ Account holder: Development Investment Construction Joint Stock Corporation
+ Account number: 012010009218888
+ Bank: Orient commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB) - Ba Ria Vung Tau Branch