CII: CII to issue VND400 billion bonds
Ho Chi Minh City Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company (CII) announces the plan for issuing bonds via private placement as follows:
- Issuer: Ho Chi Minh City Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company (CII)
- Issue volume: 400,000 bonds
- Issue value: VND400 billion
- Purpose: to raise capital, execute the issuer’s investment plans, and/or restructure the issuer’s debts.
- Bond term: 03 years
- Par value: VND1,000,000/bond
- Bond type: non-convertible, unsecured corporate bond
- Expected interest rate: from 9%/year to 9.5%/year
- Issue date: in Quarter 1 and Quarter 2 of 2019 or to be decided by the Chairman of Board of Directors.