HDB: BOD resolution on the issuance of convertible bond
The Board resolution approved the issuance plan of convertible bond of Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank on October 23, 2018 as follows:
1. Approving the issuance plan of convertible bond:
- Issuer: Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank (HDBank)
- Bond name: Bond of HDBank
- Foreign currency: USD
- Bond type: convertible bond, convertible bond into shares, unsecured and without warrants.
- Convertible bond method: book entry
- Par value: USD100,000/bond
- Issue price: 100% par value
- Expected issue volume: 3,000 bonds
- Total value: USD300,000,000
- Issue market: The bonds are offered on the International Market.
- Time for bond conversion: 05 years 01 day from the issue date of convertible bond.
- Principle and interest payment method:
+ Principle payment: Once on the maturity date
+ Interest payment: Once a year
- Convertible bond transfer: over 12 months from the finish date of the issue.
- Issue time: 2018 or 2019
- Issue location: at head office of HDBank
- Issue method: private placement
2. Approving the issuance plan for convertible shares:
- Stock type: common share
- Foreign currency: VND
- Par value: VND10,000/share
- Issue time: during the bond conversion period
- Number of convertible shares: The number of convertible shares will depend on the conversion price which is adjusted at the time of conversion.
- Total value (based on par value): to depend on the number of convertible shares
- Purpose of the issue: to convert the convertible bond into shares
- Issue price: as the convertible price of the conversion bonds.